Monday, June 1, 2009

Still Waiting...

It's now apparent that the murder of a U.S. soldier outside a Little Rock, Arkansas recruiting station was the work of a Moslem extremist, with "political and religious motives", according to local law enforcement.
I'm still waiting for President Obama to be "shocked" and "outraged". I'm still waiting for this to be labeled a "hate crime". I'm still waiting for Attorney General Holder to mobilize the full force of the U.S. Marshall's service to respond to this obvious violation of the soldier's most basic civil rights - the right to life.
I am still waiting, and something tells me I'll be waiting for a long time. You see, an innocent soldier, fresh out of basic training, is not as important, in the cruel liberal calculus of the present power elite, as a law-breaking abortionist.

No comments: